The objective of the project “Remote Management”, is to promote the acquisition of competences of SMEs managers, in the adoption of remote management strategies and the use of related tools.
For addressing this objective, the following specific objectives (aims) have been set:
- SO1. A systematic review of the practices on remote management tools and strategies
- SO2. MOOC (Massive Online and Open Course) on remote management
The expected outcomes (R) include:
- R1- Review of the practices on remote management tools and strategies
- R2- Reporting on remote management readiness of SME’s in partners’ regions,
- R3 -Skills needed list for SMEs managers, to adopt an effective remote management strategy,
- R4- Curriculum development in line with ECVET procedures
- R5- MOOC (Massive Online and Open Course) in line with EQAVET, for upskilling SMEs managers in remote management adoption.
LINKS WITH SELECTED PRIORITIES
- ADAPTING VOCATIONAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING TO LABOR NEEDS. The ReMa project Objective is to adapt
existing training for ensuring that managers in SMEs can effectively adopt remote management strategies and tools.
- CREATING NEW, INNOVATIVE CURRICULA and COURSES. A new curriculum and respective online course, will be
- OVERCOMING SKILLS MISMATCH AND ADDRESSING THE NEEDS OF THE LABOUR MARKET and addressing
the skills needed in the field of remote management.
- Acquisition of new DIGITAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCES is the of skills needed list (A1.3), resulting from reviewing
digital readiness survey of SMEs (A1.2)
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.